Payability

Avg. Rating: 5.0 (1 review)

Payability is a financing company for Amazon and e-commerce sellers. They provide Amazon.com sellers with daily cash flow so they can say goodbye to stockouts, stay in the Buy Box and keep up with demand. Here’s how it works: every day, Payability gives sellers 80% of their Amazon earnings from the prior day. The remaining 20% is reserved to cover returns and chargebacks and is released to the seller on Amazon’s regular 14+ day schedule. Receiving marketplace earnings daily boosts cash flow, gives sellers more control of their business and allows them to scale faster. With faster access to cash, sellers can make the investments they need to grow their businesses, expand their inventory and stay ahead of the competition. Since approval is based on your Amazon account health, there are no credit checks or credit pulls. *Payability is currently only available on Amazon.com.

Smarter Loans Special: $200 Sign On Bonus! Click here to get started

  • TIME IN BUSINESS: Since 2014
  • # OF CUSTOMERS: Over 2,500
  • TOTAL FUNDED: Over $1B
  • LOANS OFFERED: Business financing for Amazon sellers
Visit site and apply

(646) 494-8675

sales@payability.com 524 Broadway New York, NY 10012
Call Center: Mon-Fri – 9:00 – 6:00 EST
Saturday-Sunday – CLOSED
Support Offered:
  • Call Center
  • Email
Availability: All of Canada (must sell on Amazon.com)

Products Offered

Below are all the products offered by this company.

Conditions & Rates

Interest rate 2 – 3% (3% in Quebec) Amount Depends on sales volume Term Varies

Eligibility & Documents

Who is eligible

  • Canadian business selling on Amazon.com
  • 90 days of sales history with $2,000 per month in sales

What you need to provide

  • Government photo ID
  • Business incorporation documents

Repayment & Issuance

How fast can you get the money Under 48 hours Funding method Electronic funds transfer or wire transfer How does repayment work Repayment taken directly from Amazon.com payments

Articles About Payability

By Sheila Kay

Sheila Kay is an author, ghostwriter and editor residing in the Atlanta, GA area. Among her favorite writing genres are creative nonfiction, self-improvement, and finances. Her first published book, PTSD and the Undefeated Me, is a memoir which has been a stepping stone to her involvement with mental health advocacy for military and civilian men and women. She is currently working on the first fiction novel to be published under her name. For more information or to purchase her books, visit Sheila’s Author Page on Amazon.com.

By Jared Lindzon

Jared Lindzon is an experienced journalist, writer and public speaker. He specializes in Business, Technology, Lending and FinTech industries in Canada and abroad. Jared is a regular contributor to Smarter Loans and top tier publications around the World, including Fortune Magazine, Fast Company, the Guardian, Rolling Stone, the Globe and Mail, and many more.

By Smarter Loans

Smarter Loans is Canada's online loan directory for any type of financing. The website helps Canadians find reputable lenders & financial companies all over Canada and compare their products, rates, and terms in one place.

Payability Reviews

Avg. Rating: 5.0 (1 review)
Easy process!

Alex made the process easy, and I can definitely trust these guys with my business

Joey

Compare Payability with another Company:

Write a Review