Show in main table
How much can you borrow?
$500 – $700
3 – 12 months
Who is eligible?
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Earn over $1200 a month of available income
- Receive your income from an employer
- Have a stable occupation (minimum of 3 months service)
- Be a Canadian Citizen
- Be paid by direct deposit in a Canadian bank account
- Not about to declare a bankruptcy or to enter into a consumer proposal
- Not to have an excess of non-sufficient funds transactions
- Have a low short term debt ratio (other active payday loans)
What do you need to provide?
- Photo ID with signature (health card, driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of residence (must be within last 30 days): phone bill, utility bill, T4 or any other official bill
- Most recent pay stub
- Bank statement covering the last 30 days (showing the debit, credit and balance columns)
- Pre-authorized debit form (PAD) or void cheque corresponding to your bank statmement
How long does it take to get approved?
How fast can you get the money?
Within 24 hours
How do you get the money?
How do you repay the loan?
Automatic bank withdrwawals
Early Repayment Penalty?
Online account login?
No online account login